Built to ISO Standard 4184. SP series V-belts were the forerunners of the RMA deep wedge, high capacity V-belt sections. These deep-wedge belts (38°) allow for more power, high-speed ratios, smaller center distances and more compact drives. They are replacement belts for many imported machines and for machinery built for export.
These V-belts also have the UniMatch® feature. This eliminates belt set matching with its multiple stocking problems. Non-standard lengths are available on special order.
SP series Metric V-belts are specified by letters indicating the section and numbers giving the pitch length in millimeters – Example: SPZ512.
Features & Benefits
- High Power Capability – Higher power with a more compact drive
- Static Dissipating – Safe operation in potentially dangerous atmosphere
- UniMatch® Construction – Consistent performance in multiple V-belt drives and ensures all belts of the same size measure within ISO 4184 matching limits
- Oil & Heat Resistant – Better than standard belts in oily environments (occasional splash) and higher ambient temperatures
- Compound – NR/SBR
- Cord – Polyester
- Cover – Cotton/polyester blend
- Special Constructions – Available in raw edge cogged construction by special order (XPZ, XPA, XPB). Up to 2240mm in all sections.
- Applications – General Industry, Agriculture
- Engineering Standards – Conforms to ISO Standard 4184
- Recommended Pulleys – Use pulleys made to ISO 4143 standards
- Non-Standard Lengths – Available by special order