A narrower, deeper cross section than classical V-belts with more efficient load carrying characteristics and higher power capability, allowing for smaller, more compact drives. These belts feature UniMatch® construction, which eliminates the need for belt set matching.
Deep Wedge V-belts are identified by a number and letter specifying the belt section and a number giving the outside length in inches multiplied by 10 – Example: 3V250.
Features & Benefits
- High Power Capability – Higher power with a more compact drive
- UniMatch® Construction – Consistent performance in multiple V-belt drives and ensures all belts of the same size measure within ARPM matching limits
- Oil & Heat Resistant – Standard construction belts that deliver excellent performance
- Compound – Natural Rubber/SBR
- Cord – Polyester
- Cover – Cotton/polyester blend
- Applications – General Industry, Agriculture
- Engineering Standards – Conforms to ARPM standard IP-22
- Recommended Pulleys – Use pulleys made to ARPM standards