Megadyne V-belts in raw edge, cogged construction are ideally suited to high-speed compact drives. These belts all have the UniMatch® feature ensuring belts of matched length when used on drives requiring the use of multiple, or a set of belts.
Cogged Raw Edge V-belts are designated by a letter indicating belt section, followed by “X” which signifies cogged, raw edge construction that has greater power capacity than standard wrapped construction.
Features & Benefits
- Raw Edge Sidewalls – Eliminates slippage and increases efficiency versus wrapped V-belts and saves energy
- UniMatch® Construction – Consistent performance in multiple V-belt drives and ensures all belts of the same size measure within ARPM matching limits
- Oil & Heat Resistant – Better than standard belts in oily environments (occasional splash) and higher ambient temperatures
- Compound – Chloroprene
- Cord – Polyester
- Top Fabric – Cotton/polyester blend
- Applications – General Industry, HVAC Equipment, Lawn & Garden, Agriculture
- Engineering Standards – Conforms to ARPM standard IP-20
- Recommended Pulleys – Use pulleys made to ARPM standards