Megadyne’s Multi-Plus® V-Belts are designed to perform in tandem in multiple V-Belt drives, maintaining drive efficiency and classical belt performance. Multi-Plus® V-Belts are always matched, easy to install and maintain. Jason Multi-Plus® V-Belts come in a complete range of sizes, are anti-static and offer oil and heat resistance meeting RMA requirements.
Dual Branding – A and B section belts up to 100″ are Dual Branded, clearly identifying both RMA classical and fractional horsepower (FHP) sizes, allowing consolidation of your classical and FHP inventory into one belt line – saving you money! No need to carry two separate product lines. The dual part number system is more than just labeling, too. FHP & Classical belts have the same top width dimension but classical profile is deeper, allowing more belt/pulley contact and reducing sheave wear.
Features & Benefits
- UniMatch® Construction – Consistent performance in multiple V-Belt drives – ensures all belts will measure within ARPM matching standards
- Dual Branding – A & B sections dual-branded with classical and FHP part numbers – reduces inventory by allowing you to discontinue 4L and 5L
- Oil & Heat Resistant – Durability in tough environments
- Compound – Natural rubber/SBR
- Cord – Polyester
- Cover – Cotton/polyester blend
- Applications – General Industry, HVAC Equipment, Lawn & Garden, Agriculture
- Engineering Standards – Conforms to ARPM standard IP 20
- Recommended Pulleys – Use pulleys made to ARPM standards