UniMatch® Banded V-belts are available in Deep Wedge sections 3V, 5V and 8V, and feature the same premium construction as the individual Deep Wedge belt and are bonded together with a fabric-neoprene top band. These belts are often used on vertical shafts and where belt vibration, whipping, and turn-over must be minimized.
Banded Deep Wedge V-belts are specified by a number followed by a forward slash which indicates banded construction, number of ribs and a letter/number combination indicating the base belt part number – Example: 8/5V750
Features & Benefits
- High Power Capability – High power with a more compact drive
- Banded Construction – Fabric/Neoprene top band enhances stability and prevents belts from turning over or coming off of the drive. Minimizes vibration.
- Oil & Heat Resistant – Durability in tough environments
- Compound – NR/SBR
- Cord – Polyester
- Cover – Cotton/polyester blend
- Top Band – Fabric/Neoprene
- Applications – General Industry, HVAC Equipment, Lawn & Garden, Agriculture
- Engineering Standards – Conforms to ARPM standard IP-22
- Recommended Pulleys – Use pulleys made to ARPM standards
- Special Order Availability – R3V425 to R3V475, up to 21 ribs wide, R3V500 to R3V1060, up to 54 ribs wide, R3V1120 to R3V1400, up to 48 ribs wide, R5V – All sizes, up to 30 ribs wide, R8V – All sizes, up to 20 ribs wide