UniMatch® Banded V-belts are now available in Deep Wedge Cog sections 3VX and 5VX. They feature the same premium construction as the individual Deep Wedge belt, bonded together with a fabric-neoprene top band. These belts are often used on vertical shafts and where belt vibration, whipping, and turn-over must be minimized.
Banded Deep Wedge Cog V-belts are specified by a number followed by a forward slash which indicates banded construction, number of ribs and a letter/number combination indicating the base belt part number – Example: 3/3VX335
Features & Benefits
- High Power Capability – High power with a more compact drive
- Raw Edge Sidewalls – Increased aggressiveness reduces slippage and increases efficiency versus wrapped V-belts. Saves energy.
- Banded Construction – Fabric/Neoprene top band enhances stability and prevents belts from turning over or coming off of the drive. Minimizes vibration.
- Oil & Heat Resistant – Durability in tough environments
- Compound – Chloroprene
- Cord – Polyester
- Sidewalls – Raw Edge
- Top Band – Fabric/Neoprene
- Applications – General Industry, HVAC Equipment, Lawn & Garden, Agriculture
- Engineering Standards – Conforms to ARPM standard IP-22
- Recommended Pulleys – Use pulleys made to ARPM (RMA) MPTA standards