UniMatch® Banded V-belts are available in Classical sections B, C and D, and feature the same premium construction as the individual belt, bonded together with a fabric-neoprene top band. These belts are often used on vertical shafts and where belt vibration, whipping, and turn-over must be minimized.
Banded Classical V-belts are specified by a number followed by a forward slash which indicates banded construction and number of ribs, and a letter/number combination indicating the base belt part number – Example: 8/C90.
Features & Benefits
- Banded Construction – Fabric/Neoprene top band enhances stability and prevents belts from turning over or coming off the drive. Minimizes vibration.
- Static Dissipating – Safe operation in potentially dangerous atmosphere
- Oil & Heat Resistant – Durability in tough environments
- Compound – NR/SBR
- Cord – Polyester
- Cover – Cotton/polyester blend
- Top Band – Fabric/Neoprene
- Applications – General Industry, HVAC Equipment, Lawn & Garden, Agriculture
- Engineering Standards – Conforms to ARPM standard IP-20
- Recommended Pulleys – Use pulleys made to ARPM standards
- Special Order Availability – RB48 to RB105, up to 28 ribs wide RB108 and up, up to 26 ribs wide RC – All sizes, up to 22 ribs wide RD – All sizes, up to 15 ribs wide
- Special Lengths – In-between lengths and lengths up to 600 inches available by special order