The RPP synchronous belt, with its reinforced parabolic tooth profile, is recognized as the quietest in the industry and is ideal for a wide range of applications. Fiberglass tensile member reinforcement ensures high torque power transmission, minimal elongation, and high flexibility while the high-quality chloroprene rubber compound provides excellent wear resistance and increased service life. A self-lubricating nylon fabric gives exceptional wear protection to the belt teeth.
Features & Benefits
- Fiberglass Tensile Cord – High dimensional stability and maximum flexibility
- Chloroprene Belt Body – Heat and ozone resistant; high tooth shear resistance
- Nylon Tooth Cover – Durability and wear resistance, increased power capacity
- RPP Tooth Profile – Low noise profile, recognized as quietest on the market
- Compound – Chloroprene
- Cord – Fiberglass
- Tooth Cover – Nylon
- Tooth Profile – RPP (reinforced parabolic profile) – interchangeable with any RPP or HTD pulley
- Applications – Drives requiring premium efficiency or synchronous operation and higher power capacity than trapezoidal timing belts. Used on conveyors, industrial equipment, machine tools, hand power tools and agricultural equipment where high power density is needed.
- Engineering Standards – Conforms to ARPM IP-27 and ISO 13050 standards
- Recommended Pulleys – Use pulleys made to ARPM/ISO standards
- Non-Standard Lengths – Sizes not listed may be available – Contact Megadyne
- Hi-Performance 5mm Pitch – Available in 5mm pitch Silver 5MS construction for hi-performance capability
- Special Widths – Can be supplied in any width – available upon request