These belts are ideal for lawn and garden applications. The special aramid tensile member guarantees excellent shock resistance while the bare back construction special cover assures smooth belt release and engagement in clutching applications. Special oil and heat resistant synthetic rubber.
Features & Benefits
- Aramid Blend Tensile Member – Low stretch tensile; resistant to shock load
- Special Fiber Loaded Undercord – Greater tensile member support
- Blue Bare Back Cover – Smooth, quiet operation in clutching applications
- Thin Profile – Flexible on small pulleys for long life
- Compound – Oil & heat resistant synthetic rubber
- Cord – Aramid Blend Tensile Member
- Cover – Bare Back (no rubber impregnation)
- Applications – Lawn & Garden, Agriculture, Pumps, Blowers, Fans, Woodworking Equipment, Hand Tools, Sprayers, Compressors
- Engineering Standards – Conforms to ARPM standard IP-23
- Recommended Pulleys – Use pulleys made to ARPM standards
- Note – MXV™ belts have the same dimensions and tolerances as standard FHP belts.