Since 1958, Industrial distributors have come to appreciate the value of doing business with Jason Industrial Inc. Founded by Jacques Cohenca, Jason has grown to become one of the leading suppliers of industrial rubber Hose and belts in the western hemisphere.
Our business model is simple – lean, responsive and easy to do business with is our corporate culture. We know that your opportunities are determined by quick, decisive action on your part, and we strive to assist you in making those inquiries turn into orders.
Our portfolio includes a complete range of industrial v-belts, neoprene, and urethane synchronous belts, each provided in all English and metric cross-sections or pitches.
Our industrial hose and couplings business offers solutions to the application challenges of agriculture, construction, food processing, mining and wastewater to name a few.
Built on customer services, application and product knowledge, we are always close by and available to assist you with our team of well-trained sales professionals and engineers.
In 2007, Jason Industrial joined ranks with the Megadyne Group to become even a stronger manufacturing, fabrication and distribution organization. Today we are not only limited to the USA, we have replicated our domestic business practices with sales/distribution centers in Canada, Mexico, and Brazil. We are well known in those countries for providing single source solutions and are now established throughout Latin America
In addition to service and distribution, we are supported by Megadyne manufacturing plants in all major regions of the world- America, EMEA and APAC.
Altogether, with this combination of manufacturing and strong logistics management, Megadyne Jason is the right source for power transmission and materials handling (hose) products.
To deliver a complete selection of power transmission belts, hose, and couplings to the Americas in a manner which promotes Megadyne Jason’s identity as a responsive, value-oriented supplier and partner
- 1958 – Jason Industrial Founded by Jacques Cohenca
- 1964 – Jason California
- 1971 – Jason Canada-Montreal
- 1982 – Jason Illinois
- 1990 – TBMC – Greenville, SC
- 1992 – Jason Canada-Toronto
- 1993 – Jason Texas
- 1994 – Megadyne America – Joint Venture
- 1996 – Jason Florida
- 1997 – Jason Canada-Edmonton
- 1998 – Jason Mexico
- 1998 – Jason Do Brazil
- 2001 – Jason/Can Industries Shanghai Trading Joint Venture
- 2004 – SJM Wuxi, China Manufacturing Joint Venture
- 2006 – Joint Venture with Beltstar to form “Qingdao Creda Trading Co.”
- 2007 – Jason Industrial/Megadyne Initiates Strategic Alliance
- 2008 – Carol Stream, IL Distribution Center Opens
- 2013 – Rultrans – Acquisition
- 2014 – Jason Colombia, South America
- 2014 – Belt Corporation of America – Acquisition
To learn more about our company or our products, contact our team today.