Constructed with wear resistant urethane and multi-layer high strength polyester cords, today’s Accu-Link® detachable link V belts deliver performance equal to and in many cases better than conventional rubber v belts.
In power transmission applications, Accu-Link’s raw edge design and segmented link construction, runs quieter and minimizes harmonic vibrations than can typically build up along the cord line in classical v belt constructions, which can lead to early bearing failures.
Accu-Link® is easily installed with a simple twist – no tools. It can be rolled onto sheaves, unlike conventional v-belts. Match belt sets can be easily made by counting links. Most important, a short section of Accu-Link® v belt allows the user the make up the necessary belt length required without needing to carrying large stocks of inventory.
In addition to power transmission applications, Accu-Link® is a good choice for multiple belt strand conveying applications.
Features & Benefits
- Durable urethane coating – Increased life and durability
- Rugged polyester fabric – Strength and longer life; maximum horsepower
- Can be assembled to any length – A short length – reduces inventory
- Snap-and-twist assembly – No tools needed – Easy assembly, a fast and reliable alternative, minimizes downtime
- Chemical and high temp resistance – Dependability in harsh environments
- Segmented link construction – Rolls on to drive pulleys like chain – no cords to break Reduced vibration over conventional V-Belts
- Versatility – Can be used in any industry, hundreds of applications Can be used as singles or multiple V-Belts
- Horsepower capacity – Same power ratings as conventional V-Belts
- Interchangeability – Can be installed on existing pulleys with no changes in set-up
Where To Use Accu-Link
- Hard to get to drives
- Anywhere Classical V belt sections are used
- Where Urethane’s chemical resistance and Accu-Link’s high –temp resistance is needed -25°C/+80°C (-13°F/176°F)
- Where large stocks of v belts must be reduced without risking not having the right size belt
- Applications – Fans, Pumps, Air Handling, Computer Rooms, Machine Tools, Woodworking tools, Marine industry, Conveyors, Tiles, Marble and Glass processing and handling
- Engineering Standards – None – No engineering standard exists for link-type belting
- Recommended Pulleys – Use pulleys made to ARPM standards
- Availability – 3L, A, B, C, CC sections